The award-winning Villas Valriche Integrated Resort Scheme, created by Rogers in partnership with Secondlifestyle Group, has been a tremendous success since its launch in 2007, despite the global real estate downturn.
photos : villas valriche image bank
Villas Valriche is now the largest sold and constructed free-standing villa development in Mauritius. To date, 122 properties have been sold and 123 villas completed. Infrastructure and landscaping for a further 53 properties is also complete – ready for villa sales and construction with minimal disruption to completed villas.
All promises regarding the operation of the resort have been met or exceeded, including:
• The C Beach Club, with 2 restaurants, boat house, kids club and teenager chill zone;
• An 18-hole PGA championship golf course, including a 9-hole course for beginners and for practice;
• Full access for owners and rental guests to the beaches, restaurants, spas, kids clubs and sporting/activity centres of the neighbouring Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort and Heritage Awali Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort; and
• Fully established and professionally operated villa rental pool.
This removes the risk that the developer will not deliver on its promises and makes Villas Valriche the best offer in Mauritius, particularly when one considers the wide variety of innovative options to choose from, namely:
• Prêt à Habiter Villas, ready for immediate delivery – only 4 out of 12 villas completed before being sold now remain for sale at prices ranging between USD 1.2 million and USD 2.5 million;
• Vie Villas, a new range of compact contemporary free-standing villas built in a special precinct with the distinctive Villas Valriche exterior architectural styling that reinforces the heritage of the estate. These villas are priced from USD 680,000;
• Freehold plots of land, now for sale subject to strict guidelines following legislation changes – plot prices start from USD 420,000;
• Play Today, Pay Tomorrow – this innovative product combines the credit sale of completed villas or plots over a period of up to 5 years, with 3 weeks’ in-villa accommodation per annum. This way, potential buyers can enjoy the Villas Valriche Experience with family and friends before taking ownership of their own properties; and
• Visit & View is an initiative that allows potential buyers to stay in villas at preferential rates in order for them to sample the Villas Valriche Experience before committing to a purchase.